Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A while back we had a gathering at a friend's house for dinner. It was great because it allowed many of us to mingle and introduce ourselves to those we had not met yet. After eating dinner we all got together as one big group and watched some funny commercials that were recorded. I thought the one below was the most hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing when I first saw it and so I thought some of you might appreciate this.
It has been very uplifting meeting different people with hearts similar as mine with a desire to serve the Lord in obedience. It has also been a blessing to meet many people who have graduated college with degrees in Molecular Biology, Aerospace Engineering, Law, and more in order to follow the Lord in what He has called each of us to do, that is, to share his love with others. The thought crossed my mind that many of these people could be living a comfortable life with more than enough money to support themselves but have chosen to give it up for a while to serve in areas that are uncomfortable and stressful. All this for glory of our Father. I've also been so encouraged by the Lord as He has been teaching me what it means to be solid in the spiritual disciplines. The evil one is cunning in trying to use distractions while I'm here but God is really refining my spirit and is continually molding me.


Nice Vest Bro. Too bad its not a Carhart. Wo ai ni brown tizzown!
Hey Peyton, that was stinking hilarious. the commercial that is.....Anyway, I have a joke for you. What did the apple say to the walnut? Answer: Dude you are a nut!! The walnut didn't reply for his shame. (this joke was made up on the spot by myself and CDub Chris Chicago)
Your video had me laughing for hours!
Leave your response