Saturday, February 10, 2007

I guess I'm still adjusting to how cold it really is here. I actually have to wear a thick jacket when walking across from my room to the cafeteria. I quickly learned that jeans and a t-shirt is not sufficient enough to keep warm, which is going to take time to adjust when compared to the mild New Mexican southwest winters. On another note, it has been a lot of fun to get to know the other students here and to mutually encourage one another. It appears that everyone is connecting very well and I can see how several hearts are already being refined during their time in this place. I included some pictures of my room and some of the surrounding area so I hope you enjoy!

This is where I will be living in for the next couple of months.
I get two beds. One for sleeping and the other to throw all my junk on. I love it.

Our house is %46 less sexy without you here.
Craig
When I lived with Dan in Garcia, I had one bed to sleep on and one bed to throw my stuff on... I'll let you figure which was which...um...
Leave your response