<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/37667992?origin\x3dhttps://livinginfsr.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

flickr

The Room...

Thursday, May 24, 2007


I arrived on Monday with no delays or complications on the way, with all four pieces of luggage I brought along! I just wanted to post this quick update, including a video of the dorm room I'm living in, so that you all know that everything is going well. I'm still very tired from jet lag and I'm asking Him for energy and patience during these next few days of orientation. Internet is not available in my room right now so it has made it kind of difficult to get posts and updates up online. More updates to come soon...hopefully. :)

Bookmark this post to del.icio.us Digg this post! Bookmark this post to Yahoo! My Web Bookmark this post to Furl
  1. Blogger Chris | 4:03 PM, May 24, 2007 |  

    That room is absolutly beautiful. Have you already started gaining weight, that's a little scary since you've only been there a couple of days. Just kidding. I hope you are doing well. Learn some Poccia for me.

    Peace,
    F....O....X

  2. Blogger Raul and Margeaux | 4:54 PM, May 24, 2007 |  

    AAAAAAAAAaah what up PC!?! I love you....
    RD

  3. Blogger Oleg & Amanda | 11:03 PM, May 24, 2007 |  

    Hey Peyton! Love to toilet demo! Your tub is exactly like mine. Must be Soviet standard issue or something. :) Have fun settling in and getting over jetlag. Stay in touch when you can! Bye!
    -Amanda

  4. Blogger The Minstrel | 10:00 AM, May 25, 2007 |  

    I miss you and Dan-O. I'm glad you guys made it safe and am looking forward to hearing your stories.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous | 10:44 AM, May 25, 2007 |  

    The toilet is in the same room as the shower...that's awesome! It's not bad, not bad. I do like the balcony...very nice. I wonder, is it the same international dorm, because the view looks different? Very cool bro, very cool

  6. Blogger firework | 4:49 AM, May 26, 2007 |  

    That was HILARIOUS. Made my day. So funny.

  7. Blogger Sherry | 10:03 AM, May 26, 2007 |  

    everyone from O-week says Hey! We are liftin you up Bro!

  8. Blogger noworriesNOW | 11:44 AM, May 26, 2007 |  

    Hey Peyton-

    Welcome to Russia. I'm really excited for you and your team. Cozy room. When do classes start up?

    In Hope-

    Elisa

  9. Anonymous Anonymous | 9:41 PM, May 26, 2007 |  

    Hey Peyton and Dan,
    Got your pic of your room. Sounds like things are going fast with orientation, etc.
    We finally heard from Angela, the travel agent from San Antonio. She was able to get our tickets cheaper than Linda Moore. We haven't purchase yet, however, so they may go up.
    I don't think Robert Luna will be able to come with us. He has had some trouble with his eyes and blood pressure and his doctor discouraged him about coming. Pray for him.
    I plan to start the letters of invitation forms request for Jim, Ken, and myself next week.
    Thanks for the update.
    Talk with you later,
    Linvell

  10. Blogger Erickson Family | 8:54 AM, May 29, 2007 |  

    very nice...

    good to see "M"

    bobby

  11. Anonymous Anonymous | 11:08 AM, May 30, 2007 |  

    Very cute nakung. I'm so proud of you. Love you

  12. Anonymous Anonymous | 3:09 PM, June 05, 2007 |  

    Holy smokes you're fat
    CODY RULES!!!!

  13. Anonymous Anonymous | 9:22 PM, June 05, 2007 |  

    Hey squints,

    How are you and Dan? Dana and I are thinking about you guys. The married life is great! Hope your doing well.

    The Dygerts

  14. Blogger Raul and Margeaux | 3:05 PM, June 06, 2007 |  

    PC......ah what up!?!

  15. Blogger Unknown | 9:08 AM, June 16, 2007 |  

    Thats all Great....but you need an UPDATE!!! Nice specialized brazle dazle. I talked to andrew last night and we were talking about you, and we both miss you and love you bro.

Leave your response